Saint Olof's Chapel
The Saint Olof's Chapel is located diagonally opposite the Wooden House on the Zeedijk. This chapel was built in the mid-15th century and expanded a number of times. The small church was intended for Norwegian sea and merchants who lived in Amsterdam. After the Reformation, the building had been used as a merchant exchange and a Reformed church. The current shape of the building is the result of an extension in a more or less gothic style in 1644. The entrances with decorations are in renaissance style. The building is now used by the hotel NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace as a conference room. This special location is also perfect for weddings, parties and dinners. A corridor under the Zeedijk connects the hotel to the chapel.